We offer FDA-approved fillers to instantly smooth wrinkles, reduce folds, and to plump lips and deeper lines. These cosmetic fillers use naturally occurring substances such as hyaluronic acid to add volume and hydration. Treatment is customized to desired result and based on consultation.
Juvederm is our most popular filler
Juvéderm™ dermal filler, approved by the FDA in 2006, has become the most popular of the hyaluronic gels with our patients. Its soft feel and natural appearance, as well as its ease of use for lip augmentation and nasal labial folds around the mouth, makes it our favorite as well.
Juvéderm is formulated with lidocaine to minimize any injection discomfort. Patients voted a huge YES to the preference of lidocaine-enhanced fillers. Juvederm XC = Extra Comfort, and with our use of prescription topical numbing cream, the procedure is even more comfortable.
Six levels of formulation
A special advantage of Juvéderm wrinkle filler is 6 levels of product formulation which improve deep folds and lines, moderate wrinkling and the fine lines.
The product formulations include:
- Juvéderm Ultra, for contouring and volumizing of facial wrinkles and folds
- Juvéderm Ultra Plus, for volumizing and correction of deeper folds and wrinkles
- Juvéderm Voluma, for volume in the cheek area that lasts up to 24 months.
- Juvéderm Volbella, for lip lines and soft lip augmentation
- Juvéderm Vollure, for volume in face for 18 months.
- Juvéderm Volite, for face, hands, neck and décolleté area.
Juvéderm dermal filler was developed using a proprietary, technologically advanced manufacturing process that results in a malleable smooth gel. This malleability allows easy flow into the skin, creating a smooth, natural look and feel. It offers a high level of control for individualized, tailored facial contouring by our artistic registered nurse injector.
Juvéderm is an excellent treatment option for:
- Lip enhancement
- Deep folds
- Facial lines
- Wrinkle correction
- Volume augmentation of the lips
- Shaping facial contours such as cheeks and chin
- Smile lines for correcting thin, superficial lines around the eyes and mouth
Longevity study results:
At 24 weeks, 96 percent of nasolabial folds treated with Juvederm had maintained clinically significant correction, and 81 percent maintained the correction for 1 year or more. Results were similar for those subjects with follow-up through 48 weeks after repeated treatment. The median volume required for repeated treatment with Juvederm was significantly less than that for initial treatment (0.7 ml versus 1.6 ml). Article from Jan 2008 American Society of Plastic Surgeons Journal