Facials at Orchard Med Spa incorporate advanced skin care technologies and traditional spa therapies to provide you with the most innovative and pleasurable spa experience.
Each facial includes:
- Dermal analysis to ensure the best treatment is selected
- Massage of face, neck, shoulders, arms, and hands
- Exfoliation to remove dead surface layers and unblock follicles
- A gentle steaming to hydrate and open pores
- Pore cleansing extractions if needed
- Corrective masque therapy
- Application of skin nourishment and protection
Orchard Signature Facial
This luxurious treatment is completely customized based on your skin type and condition at each visit. Aesthetic enzymes provide exfoliation, and a unique cooling masque calms and delivers pure ingredients to the skin at a cellular level. Plant-derived stem cells and peptide enhancers leave skin luminous, refreshed and rejuvenated while preventing signs of aging and calming irritation. A moisturizer with SPF is applied to illuminate and provide the utmost environmental protection.
Laser Rejuvenation Facial
Innovative skin care is what we are all about at Orchard Med Spa. You will not find this Laser Rejuvenation Facial anywhere else. This treatment delivers a technologically advanced FDA approved laser treatment for skin rejuvenation. Proven to build collagen, smooth lines, reduce pore size, fade scars and neutralize redness all without discomfort or downtime. Includes Dermaplane medical exfoliation. The Laser Rejuvenation Facial is a perfect monthly treatment for anyone seeking results oriented solutions to aging issues.
Seasonal Special Facial
We like to keep our menu fresh and fun for you! Visit the "News" tab on our homepage to learn about our unique seasonal specials, crafted to give you luxurious experiences that change with the seasons!
Steam and Extractions Only
This facial is best for client between the ages of 16-18. A parent or legal guardian must be present to sign all necessary treatment consent forms prior to treatment and must be present during the initial consultation.
Upgrades for your Facial
To refresh your skin and encourage healthy cell renewal, consider adding a medical level exfoliation to any facial.
- Combines exfoliation, extraction and infusion of condition specific serums to improve skin health, function and appearance.
- Dermaplane (included in Laser Rejuvenation Facial)
- This is our most popular service! Your medical aesthetician will use a surgical tool to physically remove the top layer of dead skin. A happy side effect of this treatment is that often, the vellus hair or "peach fuzz" is also removed, leaving your skin perfectly soft and smooth!
- Retinoic Renewal
- A staff favorite, this treatment is a Vitamin A infusion for your skin. Some skin types will experience some peeling or flaking.