The Lamprobe uses radio frequency technology to treat minor skin abnormalities, without penetrating the skin’s surface.
- Immediate results
- Rapid treatment time
- Effectively treats a wide variety of common minor skin conditions
- Minor discomfort
- Effective use on all skin types, from dark to light
- Suitable for sensitive skin, thinner skin, and aging skin
The Lamprobe effectively treats a wide range of common minor skin conditions, non-invasively, with immediate results. Treatments are extremely rapid and involve only minimum discomfort. Men and women of all ages and ethnicities are eligible
for Lamprobe treatments. You may be asked to see your dermatologist before treating skin irregularities that could be cancerous or dangerous to you in any way.
Results of some cosmetic treatments with Lamprobe are instantaneous, while larger irregularities may need more than one treatment. Most are gone or faded within one to three treatments. You may receive another treatment after 2 - 4 weeks
to ensure complete healing of the treated area.
Lamprobe treatments can be performed as stand-alone treatments or in conjunction with other skin services. You may experience redness, scabbing and a pinching sensation, immediately following the treatment. These side effects are temporary
and should subside within days, but scabs will heal in a week or more.
- Sebaceous Hyperplasia
- Cholesterol Deposits (xanthomas)- soft, flat and painless, but can be unsightly
- Milia- tiny white bumps underneath the skin
- Telangiectasia- tiny red broken blood vessels
- Cherry Angiomas- small raised red lesions full of broken capillaries
- Spider Angiomas (spider nevus)- a cluster of minute red blood vessels under the skin
- Skin Tags- benign painless growths attached to tiny stalks
- Fibromas- lesions made of soft or hard connective tissue
- Keratoses- noncancerous growth that appears waxy brown, black, or tan… and many other Minor Skin Irregularities!